SEI’s resin technologies stem from understanding the markets needs and reacting from a scientifically entrepreneurial vantage point. We directly tackle performance, application, environmental, curing and economic problems that result in very unique coatings that provide world-class solutions at affordable price points.
SEI’s has a broad intellectual property portfolio of leading edge and novel resin systems. Some of our technological developments include:
- A uniquely synthesized a fluoro-polyol with the highest concentration of fluorine in the industry for unmatched chemical resistivity and anti-stick properties.
- Siloxane resins with bonded methyl groups for unsurpassed release capabilities.
- Polysilazane resins that provide unmatched high heat, UV, chemical, hardness and abrasion resistance with fast cure times and phenomenal coverage rates.
- Unique hybrid urethane acrylics and blended water-based silane siloxane sealer systems.
- Self cross-linking water-based acrylics and urethanes.