Non-Stick Coating & Corrosion Preventative
CPT-304 is a high-performance, highly fluorinated nanotechnological coating formulated for non-stick, corrosive and abrasive applications. This coating does not allow anything to stick to it and offers extreme chemical resistance. The unique fluorinated polymer makes it impervious to moisture, weathering and UV degradation, and it is highly resistive to hydrocarbons, corrosion and a wide variety of harsh chemicals. The CPT corrosion inhibitor has been impregnated into this product. Thiscoating exhibits outstanding weathering characteristics andis ideal for a wide variety of surfaces. Use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, masonry, timber, fiberglass, glass and carbon fiber.
- Non-stick surface
- Corrosion Preventative Technology Inhibitors
- Outstanding Hydrophobic and Oleophobic surface properties
- Highly flexible, non-stick and outstanding impact and abrasion resistance
- Highly resistant to attack by hydrocarbons, chemical products and UV radiation
- Saturate any surface and allow to dry. Point and spray.
CPT-304 exhibits excellent opacity and coverage when spray-applied.
Coverage (theoretical): 300-400 square feet per mixed gallon.
Dry Time: @ 21C / 70F ambient air cure
Full Cure: 1 minute